Party Wall Agreements

Works that affect a wall, fence or any part of your neighbour's structure, within certain specified distances will require notification to adjoining owners in accordance with the Party Wall Act 1996. It is very common with alterations to domestic buildings (even for detached houses) that action under the Party Wall legislation will be necessary. This notification can be a complicated procedure and can take a good deal of time, but we are able to guide you through the process and if there are any issues with party wall legislation, or if an Agreement is required to be drawn up, we will employ a Party Wall Surveyor on your behalf.

Party Wall Advice from Plan2extend